2012年11月12日 星期一

[MOD][4.1.23] YouTube APK / 720p HD (over WiFi & 3G), screen off playback

I saw some threads floating around about youtube 720p playback, and I really always wanted that myself.
But I was stupid enough not to even try.
I did try now and, yep, I got it working!

How I installed it:
** Remember: Your device must be capable of 720p video decoding and rooted, unless YouTube is not preinstalled as a system app!

• Removed /system/app/YouTube.apk
• If YouTube is still in the app drawer, go into YouTube app info and tap "Remove installed updates", then "Force stop".
• Install my APK!

If that doesn't work for you, try this alternative method:
• Remove YouTube.apk from /system/app (if there is any)
• Uninstall YouTube if it's still on the drawer
• Push my APK into /system/app (be careful with permissions / ownership)


Downloads
Android 2.2 or newer (Froyo/Gingerbread/Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean)

v4.1.23 - WiFi HD | WiFi + 3G HD

v4.1.23 Inverted (Dark theme) - WiFi HD | WiFi + 3G

v4.1.23 WiFi + 3G HD with screen off (locked) playback: Classic / Inverted (Dark theme)


http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1529715

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...